October 11, 2013

Karen & Mark: 2 years

I've rarely been posting lately because I've been so busy (school, work, wedding planning, camping, crafting, etc.), but this is a special day to write an entry.  Today is the 2-year anniversary of Mark and my first date, basically the start of our relationship.  We were nervous, excited, and spent the evening sitting outside a restaurant drinking beer.  Mark held my hand,  hugged me goodnight, and we've been nearly inseparable ever since. 

We've since moved in together, gotten engaged, and are planning for the rest of our lives.  I can't imagine my life being any better than it is and I'm so lucky that I met Mark.


Here are some of my favorite pictures of us over the last few years:


 Our first photo together.

Our first big road trip (in the Black Hills)

Vacationing in Florida with Mark's family

Camping last fall

Now we have a fun day planned to celebrate: I booked a hotel in the city (we're far enough in suburbia that it's way more convenient to stay in the city for a night if we want to let loose), so we'll be swimming in the pool, grabbing some yummy dinner, hitting up a few bars, maybe even some dancing!  

(I'm hoping to post some more soon, I have a bunch of recent craft projects, including a Halloween costume idea to share!)

2 comments:

  1. Dedicated Impex is leading gear cutting tools Manufacturers Company in India, we are manufacturers and suppliers of gear cutting tools, CNC router bits, keyway broaches, router bits and slotting cutters in all over India.

    Threading Taps





    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else! Shroom chocolates

    ReplyDelete